Reward Employees: Over 200 corporate partners gather to celebrate the business community’s impact and investment in our community on Knight Theater stage
Peel Back the Curtain of Broadway: Tony Award-winning Director and Choreographer Sir Matthew Bourne speaks to a group of business partners at a luncheon
For more information on corporate or restaurant partnerships and advertising opportunities, please call William VanOrsdel at 704.379.1355.Contact
View our current partners here
Help us continue to provide world-class entertainment, exceptional education and outreach programs for our community and advance economic growth.
With your help, Blumenthal will continue to:
- Encourage creativity and innovation in our community.
- Enable thousands of students each year to experience the magic of live theater.
- Contribute more than $56 million annually to the Charlotte economy through our wide array of programs and events.
- Inspire students to participate and compete in the annual Blumey Awards, recognizing the best in high school musical theater.
- Provide access for thousands of children and families in need to experience the transformative power of the performing arts through the Ticket Scholarship Program.
THE ART OF GOOD BUSINESS
Blumenthal Business Leaders for the Arts benefit highlights
- Honorary Corporate evening with 40 complimentary tickets
- Invitation for an executive to speak at a quarterly business leaders event
- Honorary Corporate partner evening with 30 complimentary tickets
- Access to personalized corporate webpage offering special ticket opportunities for your employees
- Honorary Corporate Evening with 25 complimentary tickets*
- Preferred pricing for program advertising
- Logo recognition in all printed media, online, in BPA venues, and the Charlotte Business Journal
- Honorary Corporate Evening with 20 complimentary tickets*
- Access to VIP Founders room for up to six company representatives during select Belk performances
- Facility Rental Discount of 25%
- Purchase house seats to NYC Broadway Productions
- Opportunity to purchase select Blumenthal performances prior to public sale
- Unlimited personalized ticket concierge service
- Invitation to a behind-the-scenes tour
- Company listing in publications, online, and on lobby banners
*For full tax-deduction, this benefit may be waived.